17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Never went myself but knowing the Jets, its probably lame.

Brook! likes this.
  2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Guys

3 game flex pack tickets are on sale.

You get to pick 1 game between Broncos and Steelers game and pick 2 games from the remaining games.

I picked Raiders game, Broncos game and Pats game and paid 288 bucks for 3 games.

Section 308 (endzone corner sunny side) row 12 and seat 1(aisle)

That said, if you are interested to buy 3 games and skip the preseason bullshit, hop on. Master Card Sale started today. General Sale starts on May 1.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/ticket-package.html

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I prefer the stubhub flexpack. Decide the day of the game, sit where you want, pay no more than 50% of face value

alleycat9 likes this.
  4. Brook!

:) Good point GG

Actually this is what I have been doing for a long time now. This time, I wanted to secure tickets in case Broncos game and Pats game stayed expensive. Raiders game is the season opener and I have never been to a Jets season opener. So all 3 games made sense for me to pay in advance.

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I was going to go but my son has a baseball game.

6. JetsSec337Lot13B

Here's the real shocker. Mezanine B seats are for sale in 3 game packs. Those are the seats with PSLs on them.

7. Brook!

Chase and Lexus club seats are also on the 3 game pack for 285 bucks a ticket. I guess they couldn't unload those PSL's and now trying to sell those seats as single tickets.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I think the biggest hassle with using stubhub is the parking passes. It would so much easier if you could just pay regular price at the gate.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

it was much easier pre parking pass days.

10. Brook!

I got tickets for Raiders, Broncos and Pats games. Now onto parking. Where can I find orange or yellow parking at a reasonable price?

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

NFL Ticket Exchange when it opens up.

Brook! likes this.
  12. JetsSec337Lot13B

I actually like the parking passes. I get a chuckle when a friend of mine preaches how great it is that he dropped his season tickets but then is upset that the cheapest parking pass is $70 for a game. There are ways to find it cheaper if you do your homework.

13. Brook!

Thanks 337.

My last option will be parking at Redd's and taking the shuttle but I try to avoid that whenever I can. I took the train a few times but train is really terrible.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Ok guys,,,just checked my messages,,,,,,got a call from the jets,,,,,,,they are reaching out to former season ticket holders,,,,they want to know " why I left " ( which I thought they would have well documented by now ) unless they shredded my folder,,lol,,,,,anyways I am going to return the call and see what if anything " they can do for me ",,,,,,if they offer me upstairs they have zero shot,,,,,if they offer me one of these flex packages,,,,along with zero preseason,,,downstairs and throw in a yellow parking pass they could actually get me back,,,,oh and the games they offer must be day games or I say thanks but no thanks, ,, Anyone else get this call or deal with them yet,,,,? This should be fun !
    Can you say desperate ?

alleycat9 likes this.
  15. JetsSec337Lot13B

I have season tickets but I did get something about the flex plan and I looked into it. Not a bad deal since you can pick from the Denver or Pittsburgh game and then pick any other two. I think they do raise the price by like $10 a ticket but still not a bad deal. They are definitely desperate but I also wonder if they have someone new running the marketing department.

16. GordonGecko

I get calls every once in a while, but I never actually pick up. If I did it would be real simple, I'm a buyer downstairs with no PSL, no preseason, about $100 / ticket, and free parking included. Pretty sure no one is going to give me that deal, so instead I just take it from stubhub

alleycat9 likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Gordon,,,,this!
    If they offer me downstairs,,,the games I want,,,,,,no psl,,,,,,,no preseason,,,,,yes I want the yellow parking pass for nada just like other folks got while I was paying,,,,,,,,and there will be no $ 10 or more fees added on,,no no,,,,,and I want to have it in writing that if the jets manage to make the playoffs I get the seats,,,,,if they do this ,,,,i am back if they say no to any or all of it,,,I'm out ! Pretty simple stuff and pretty cut and dry,,,,,,,,otherwise I use the money I have been saving as I always do, vacation and then when football rolls around i go to seat geek ,stubhub, friends and get tix for what ever games i feel like going to,,,,yep this is going to be fun,,,,,

18. GordonGecko

you got it - eventually the Jets execs will get clued in to the fact that the NFL & pro sports in general have changed. For fans it's no longer about going to games it's all about HDTV. TV's are so nice and big now that if you're priced out of the stadium you won't be missing anything by staying at home except the tailgate, which you can make up for on the grill in the back yard or going to a viewing party. People still want to go, but teams no longer have the same pay our price ransom power.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I remember 5 years ago when I was waiting to get called for seats to the new place,,,,,,i was happy to get seats anywhere as I thought my seniority would get me shutout as I got tix in 98,,,,,,then we took the tour and said " this place is horrible seats are so far removed from the action ".......,,we tried it one year,,,,,,,,,add in all the ticket rep lies and deceit , well I have never looked back,,,,,,love picking and choosing games i want to buy,,,,,love the Hd tv in the man cave,,,,and best part no PSL ! they want to know " why we left " I say why should I have stayed they made it easy for me to leave and look back with no regrets

20. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'd bet in the next 4 years we see PSL sales abandoned like a lot of other NFL teams have done.