Who is getting Madden 15?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by soxxx, Aug 23, 2014.

1. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im done using the Jets online, I keep getting overmatched, plus the QB is inaccurate and the defensive secondary cant cover shit!

Already 2-0 since switching to the eagles.

2. NotSatoshiNakamoto

I was getting shit on defensively until I started using the bear defense under the 34 formation and blitzing like a mad man. I audible to zone if my safety gets matched up with the #1.

3. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Yeah you really have to pay attention. The bland plays in the book arent enough.

This is why I miss the option to assign specific players in man. Unless im missing it or simply just cant find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

4. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I noticed passing in general is a lot harder this year.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I haven't played too much online but I've found if you're playing someone with a brain online and you blitz the hell out of them people can simply check down their way right down the field.

6. zace

zace Well-Known Member

My safe play is cover two sink and audible out of that if need be. I usually wait to see how many wrs the pick from there.

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It's not overly difficult when playing the computer as they check down all game and complete 22/24 with like 3 first downs all game.

I'm guessing it's much different online but it's terrible hard to complete deep ins, corner strike gets picked of a lot, and nickel backs and safeties covering crossing routes break on them a lot better then they used to.

I like that they made running the ball harder but passing downfield is just a nightmare. Might just be while using the Jets

8. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

My safe play was always the route where they run forward 10 yards, and then turn around (stick route correct?). Well in this Madden it doesnt work anywehere as good, I have had so many get picked off which is a guaranteed pick 6.

The Eagles are so good to play with, have won 5 straight, still havent lost with them. McCoy is ridicolous, he gets so many extra yards and needs to get hit by like 3 guys to get tackled.

9. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I havent tried them yet. Just downloaded ot yesterday and only played a little. Im eager to pick a high offense team and check them out like Detroit or the Saint's.

I hot route like a mother tho. Sometimes just to pull a safety away and take a shot over the top.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

6-1 with the Eagles online. I was 3-10 with the Jets. Its such a difference, not only is the QB more accurate BUT the receivers make difficult catches. With the Jets, difficult passes get intercepted, with the Eagles, guys like Celek will catch it right off the defenders arms. Kinda convenient.

11. zace

zace Well-Known Member

The eagles have always been an offense first team so that makes sense. Hows their D? They arent too good in real life.

12. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The D is good, IDK what it is but they make plays and I have had ALOT more success with the Eagles defense than the Jets. Im managing to shut out my opponent for multiple quarters.

13. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Their D is going to be good this year. Hold me to it. Sleeper pick.

14. zace

zace Well-Known Member

I actually like them more this year too. Not just because I live in dirty south jersey either.

I wanna try out NO and see how Cooks plays. Between him and Graham they ought to be formidable.

15. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Done buying Madden Games until they actually improve upon them

16. zace

zace Well-Known Member

This one actually is a step in the right direction. I recommend checking it out. Get it used from gamestop, so if its not good enough you can get a full refund.

17. Umphpool

Umphpool Well-Known Member

Played a little of it at my buddy's house. Its definitely an improvement, but the little things are bothering me.

-Why is the crowd wearing shorts when its snowing?
    -Impossible to be good online with the amount of rage quitting (Try being up 21-0 in the 1st)
    -The Psychics sometimes are a little off as well
    -Playing defense however improved