2014-15 NBA REGULAR SEASON THREAD

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by JetLifeLo, Oct 8, 2014.

1. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

How many championships? Yeah they suck bra

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No its not free but its very affordable. I have access to every game, replay of every game, home and away feeds, all HD quality.

3. NYJalltheway

Sounds wonderful. How much?

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Donation amounts are:
    $7.49 for 1 Day
    $12.99 for 1 Week
    $17.99 for 1 Month
    $39.99 for 3 Months
    $59.98 for 6 Months
    $99.99 for 1 Year

I just grabbed the 6 months. You can shut it off to.

5. NYJalltheway

That is god awful, and no way I'm paying 60 bucks for regular season basketball. I'm at work 5 nights a week anyway.

Thanks for sharing though.

6. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

you can find free streams of every game

not hd quality though

7. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

The Warriors actually have five titles, but nice try!:)

8. NYJalltheway

With which active players?
    No..nice try by you!

9. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Ettore Messina set to be the first foreign born person to head coach a game in the NBA. Pop will be absent for a couple of games to have a minor medical procedure.

10. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

He put that clinic on your heat... lmao. That's all that matters. Add your own team to that list.

11. BigSnacks54

You said they have no titles, but they do in fact have five. Don't try to twist my words, I never once said OKC sucked. However, I did say I perfer to give proven champions such as San Antonio the benefit of the doubt. OKC is 3-12, why should I give them the benefit of the doubt? San Antiono hasn't played great, but no one is worried about them, why you ask? Well, they've climbed the mountain before! The same thing applies to last year's Heat, a team that coasted through the regular seaaon. Regardless, I hope Westbrook and KD lead you guys to the postseason, because I'm all for watching the greatest players in the world perform on the biggest stages,but things are not looking to bright for you guys right now.

#351 BigSnacks54, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  12. BigSnacks54

Golden State would sweep us, and so would every other Western conference powerhouse, including a healthy OKC.

I'm not delusional.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  13. NYJalltheway

And curry and thompson have no titles, so according to your own theory that team sucks

14. BigSnacks54

Are you serious? Show me the post where I stated OKC sucks? I perfer to give champions the benefit of the doubt, and Golden State is playing lights out , so why would I have to give them the benefit of the doubt? And by the way if Golden State , the Clippers, or Memphis were in OKC's situation, I would not even pick them to get to the playoffs. Right now the Thunder are 3-12,what do you want me to say about them? I actually think they'll make the playoffs , and by saying that I'm showing KD and Westbrook the respect they deserve. I don't understand what your problem is.

#354 BigSnacks54, Nov 26, 2014
  15. NYJalltheway

You said you didn't respect okc, or that you weren't giving them any chance, something like that. I'm at work on tapatalk, and very behind, so I'm not going to scroll thru to try and find it, but i can when I'm home if you like.

Anyway, your reasoning was simply that they don't have a championship, as if that affects this year's team in any way.

P.s. i see you corrected your 3-13 mistake lol

16. BigSnacks54

Correct, I said I was not going to give the OKC ORGANIZATION respect, until they climbed the mountain top. I never said they sucked....You completely missed the point of my post. Everyone does this;franchises with prior championship success always get the benefit of the doubt. You still have people to this day, who believe the Lakers will somehow find a way to land a superstar player and win a title, because they've done it before. While I don't agree with that line of thinking, it just goes to show that once you win a title, you'll begin to garner respect. I respect Ibaka, KD, and Westbrook, because they're all fantastic players.

To a certain degree I respect Sam Prestie, but that's where it ends. You guys have a cheap owner, who refuses to pay the luxury tax. You guys had Derek Fisher, play 30+ minutes in game 6 of the WCF finals! That should never happen, and I have a hard time believing the owner has nothing to do with it. When you have two future Hall of Famers on your roster, you MUST captailize on their primes. Oklahoma City completely botched the Harden trade, and because of this they MAY never win a title. Your Organization perferd to trot out Fisher for 25 minutes, instead of a star player such as Harden.Moves such as the Harden trade, is why I have very little respect for OKC as an organization. And I'm not even to bring up how terrible of a coach Scott Brooks is as a coach...You're making it seem as if I said I had no respect for OKC's roster. If I didn't respect KD or Westbrook, I wouldn't be picking them to make the playoffs after this abysmal start.

Also, If you're wondering I don't think too highly of the Clippers or even Warriors organization as well.

#356 BigSnacks54, Nov 26, 2014
  17. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Westbrook back friday ;) .. We'll using the knicks as an example of whats to come. Then when KD returns either next week or the following... We'll start talking about what OKC can and cant do. I expect this to be the best okc team we had since 2012

18. NYJalltheway

I expect it to be the best one to date. I'll take all the new young guys we have over 2012 harden/thabo/fish

19. NYJalltheway

That makes a lot more sense, and well said. My apologies if you thought i was being a dick.

I agree we got robbed on the Harden trade. That trade pissed me off a lot. I thought very highly of him, and we got draft picks, and a half ass 1 year rental. That said, I feel like the picks we made are all coming around. If we can get completely healthy, I feel great about our chances, because talent overrules homecourt imo.

#359 NYJalltheway, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  20. BigSnacks54

According to Rocye Young Westbrook's back, Thunder fans.