Should this be vetoed??!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by 74, Oct 14, 2015.

1. 74

74 Well-Known Member

well a few days later he unlocked my team but kept me blocked from posting. anyway, I traded away half my team for Gronk, cuz I don't give a shit abt this league anymore, and they processed it immediately and applauded how that was fair trade. Lol.

So this is unfair: Forsett and landry for Gronk

This is fair: Forsett, Alshon Jeffrey, jarvis Landry, Jimmy Graham for Gronk

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I just had a John Brown for Amari Cooper trade be proposed in my league. Should I veto as League Manager?

3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

That seems real fishy. Brown has been banged up the past few weeks, but I don't really agree with vetoing trades unless it is much worse

The Dark Knight likes this.
  4. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

I'd probably threaten the commissioner with physical violence if he doesn't give you your money back after he is fixing the league.

5. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

I hate majority veto leagues. I commish 4-6 money leagues every year and I always have a no veto rule unless there is suspicion of collusion. I believe that (esp for big money leagues) if you're stupid enough to do a stupid trade, then its on you. Obviously each trade is reviewed to avoid player dumping and etc. If it everyone majority of the league makes a fuss about a trade, I bring it to an independent arbitrator and they know it cost $$ which i take off from the total pot.