Gonna join in protest at the game tomorrow.

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Royal Tee, Sep 23, 2017.

1. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

He's completely right.rule # 1 in business, the customer is always right. Ratings and attendance are down , social justice will not pay for Lamborghinis.

2. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

The NFL won't die overnight but it will die if this political crap and America hating continues. You think most football fans are bernie sanders types? Think again

3. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="typeOnegative13NY, post: 3604649, member: 996"]He's completely right.rule # 1 in business, the customer is always right. Ratings and attendance are down , social justice will not pay for Lamborghinis.[/QUOTE]
    The NFL outpaces its competitors SIGNIFICANTLY, secured a streaming deal with amazon, and if I'm not mistaken, are currently locked into a year 10 year tv contract deal. If/when the NFL die it will be because of CTE and concussions, not because 5% or less of they're viewing population has decided to tune out because they can't a handle a protest.

4. typeOnegative13NY

Agreed. And definetly not sanders supporters. Football tix cost money, if Bernie supporters had money they wouldn't be Bernie supporters.

5. BigSnacks54

If I were liberal, maybe you'd have a point. And I'm most definitely owe you an apology mistaken for assuming that you watch Fox News.

I guess the end clear conclusion/ answer is that you're just not a very bright individual..

6. typeOnegative13NY

The NFL outpaces its competitors SIGNIFICANTLY, secured a streaming deal with amazon, and if I'm not mistaken, are currently locked into a year 10 year tv contract deal. If/when the NFL die it will be because of CTE and concussions, not because 5% or less of they're viewing population has decided to tune out because they can't a handle a protest.[/QUOTE]
    A lot more than 5 % are not digging this crap. And if it keeps up it will take quite a revival. It won't die, but it will take a big hit in the pocket.

7. BigSnacks54

A lot more than 5 % are not digging this crap. And if it keeps up it will take quite a revival. It won't die, but it will take a big hit in the pocket.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, you can continue to go on with that narrative.

8. typeOnegative13NY

If it makes you feel better, you can continue to go on with that narrative.[/QUOTE] speaking of narratives. Lol.

Endlessly Counting likes this.
  9. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

How many cops tried to cover up the Freddie Grey case? Tamir Rice? Philando Castile. Do you want me to continue with famous cases? This has been going on forever. Why even try to deny it? Why do you think it's so wrong to end this kind of discrimination? Do you think you'll lose power? What do you have to lose that you are fighting so hard to ignore what so many innocent people have had to deal with all these years?
    Who is us? Why are cops doing in Detroit or Chicago that they are worried about getting shot for it? It's a shame that the police are backing the bad cops and painting a bad picture of themselves. They refuse to accept any blame at all on their side and it's caused a wedge between them and the people they are supposed to protect.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Patriot likes this.
  10. JulesWinfield89

JulesWinfield89 Active Member

You've got it completely ass backwards. It's the dogs in the street and political hacks that have tried to erase the thin blue line and get cops killed. Just like the cancer cells go after the white blood cells to attack the body and make it vulnerable, that's what this filth has done with the hopes of making America weaker for their own profit

Rioting and division is what pays the rent for these people

forevercursed likes this.
  11. typeOnegative13NY

you named 3 there. And it's not clear that cops even in those cases "covered " anything . How many more you got? And you can prove without any doubt that cops covered up for other cops on each case you name. There are nearly 1500 Americans killed by police each year, you're gonna have to come up with a pretty good number and prove each one to warrant this country being divided over it.

12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Can you boys learn to properly quote a post? Mmmthanks.

Lighten up. This is why politics + sports is such an asshole move by Trump. He poisoned it like he poisons everything else.

FJF likes this.
  13. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Let me first say you make some good articulated arguments and I do respect the fact you have not resorted to name calling. So I respect you for that. Perhaps you are a reasonable person so lets find out. Perhaps you and I can achieve what is known in negotiations as common ground. Here is my concession to you:

The cases you bring up of Freddie Grey, Tamir Rice, and Philando Castile are clear cases where the police messed up. Their negligence caused the unnecessary deaths of African Americans.

Now here is the concession I am asking you to make for us to continue our dialogue.

There has been African Americans killed by the police where the shooting was justified and these officers faced unfair scrutiny by groups like BLM.

If you can't make this concession, there is no use in us continuing our dialogue. So I wait to hear your answer. If the answer is no to the concession, then thank you for taking time to answer my question.

14. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

He didn't poison it. He admonished the persons poisoning it.

"What an asshole my nextdoor neighbor is. I pissed on his lawn one week. And then the next week I encouraged like 8 other guys to piss on his lawn. And then you know what he did? He went around the neighborhood and told everyone I was a bad neighbor! What an asshole."

15. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Of course there have been cases where BLM protested over a justified shooting.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...at-missouri-gas-station-idUSKBN0K20I920141224

Dude pulled a gun out at a gas station and got shot as a result of the incident. Pretty reasonable thing to happen if you dangerously brandish a weapon in public. Yet people irrationally violently protested.

I'm not saying every single case has been murder. But in the grand scheme of things, black people get unfairly treated by the justice system and it's been happening forever. Black people get pulled over for driving while black. They get followed on the streets and in stores because they are black so they must be up to something. They'll get illegally searched on the streets because they must have drugs or weapons on them just because they are black. This kind of stuff happens regularly and so many people turn a blind eye to it. It's that kind of injustice that needs to stop.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Patriot likes this.
  16. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

God, I fuckin' hate Jerry Jones, I don't know why I'm kneeling but everybody look at me, hope to see him in the Death Pool soon!

GordonGecko, FJF and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  17. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

He's such a hypocrite. Just like Bob Kraft, who gave Trump millions of dollars. Now he wants to make a statement. We all may agree / disagree on what players are doing, but God damn stand by your word.

FJF and matt robinson 17 like this.
  18. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

Every owner is a hypocrite. If any of them really wanted to make a statement they'd sign Kaepernick. There has to be a need and a scheme he fits out there somewhere. Fuck the owners and their transparent acts of "unity".

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  19. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Moron staring at the camera, can't hate him enough, who has him the Death Pool?

[​IMG]

20. typeOnegative13NY

It has been going on forever. Totally agree. It seems by design. The ever escalating prison population is the evidence. There's one theory that believes that the loop hole in the 13th amendment is why. It takes slavery out of the equation...except of course for those who are convicted of a crime .

There's no denying there is deep rooted injustice . But the problem is the culprits are in ivory towers and untouchable. I know I'm partial to police, it's because I have a lot in my family and I know what they have to deal with. But both the police, and the people are both handed a pile of shit to deal with, and those who could actually make change are full of shit for votes, and full of shit in their intentions. So both sides of the argument go after the first group they can actually touch. After that, were good at making it a rep/dem argument when both are to blame. hope I made any sense, as I haven't had enough coffee yet.