Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. Red Menace liked abyzmul's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

Sauce is going to be expensive as shit, I don't know whether it makes more sense to sign him early or just bite that 5th year and push...

May 2, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  2. Red Menace liked statjeff22's post in the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Alonso is making it pretty easy to decide what to do with him so far - he's really been pretty terrible, well below the league average...

May 2, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  3. Zach replied to the thread Esiason and Simms out at CBS.

You guys watched pre-game shows? *I almost never do.*

May 2, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  4. Zach liked abyzmul's post in the thread Esiason and Simms out at CBS.

They are boring old white dudes. They need a boring new white dude.

May 2, 2024 at 5:32 PM
  5. Borat liked Jets79's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

I think the roster is in better shape than it was last year at this time…mostly because I feel better about backup QB and OL as well as...

May 2, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  6. Borat liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. You do realize that last season went down the drain because the Jets didn't have a quality backup...

May 2, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  7. Borat liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

I think they need another SS with Chuck Clark coming off injury and likely gone next year, and A. Davis as the only other SS on the...

May 2, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  8. Borat liked dawinner127's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

Their DL absolutely got worse from last year and their S room concerns me.

May 2, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  9. statjeff22 replied to the thread Mets Regular Season thread.

Lindor the big hero with 4 RBI after coming in to pinch hit, as the Mets split the series.

May 2, 2024 at 4:28 PM
  10. NY Jets68 liked Jets79's post in the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

I think the roster is in better shape than it was last year at this time…mostly because I feel better about backup QB and OL as well as...

May 2, 2024 at 4:05 PM
  11. NCJetsfan liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I always love the week after the draft when Jets blogger types put out all the film on our rookies. Allen's is by far the most...

May 2, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  12. NCJetsfan liked Borat's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

The way I saw this, we kinda got screwed by GB again. Not like last time, but still a little bit. That trade down in the 4th, from the...

May 2, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  13. BamaDoc liked Borat's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Olumuyiwa Anthony Fashanu (OT).

I think he will play the equivalent of this much. Moses only missed a few games last year, but he actually had to come out of a lot of...

May 2, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  14. NCJetsfan liked Borat's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

I generally agree. But it is not just GMs, I would go so far as to say some good analysts like Connor Rogers, DJ, and others do every...

May 2, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  15. NCJetsfan liked barfolomew's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

Thank god we went o line in the first round. B grade

May 2, 2024 at 3:59 PM