Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. JackBower replied to the thread 2022 Yankees Thread.

Imagine if we traded Torres when he had value? Instead we have a losing player that will at best walk and we get nothing or at worst he...

May 2, 2024 at 8:59 PM
  2. IIMeanDeanII liked abyzmul's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

I don't know about letter grades, but I think this is one of the better assessments I've read. I do think this draft rounded the team...

May 2, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  3. IIMeanDeanII liked KingRoach's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

I gave the draft an A. I would never grade a draft on what didn’t happen but rather what did happen. They got a high upside low...

May 2, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  4. IIMeanDeanII liked Borat's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

This is about where I am with this as well. I would give this draft a solid B, maybe even B+. It would have been great if we were able...

May 2, 2024 at 8:45 PM
  5. thedonger replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

That was one of his strengths, very good at protecting the ball and making the smart throw because he knows he doesn’t have a cannon of...

May 2, 2024 at 8:25 PM
  6. Footballgod214 liked Trainer's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

Yes, that would be the smart move. Lock Breece down for 3 more years. Then try to extend Sauce then Garrett before having to tag one....

May 2, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  7. Footballgod214 liked NOVAJET's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

Hopefully this is the plan, I hope we draft another QB next year as well. That way when Tyrod is a FA next year we have 2 rookies...

May 2, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  8. Section 336 replied to the thread NY Rangers General Thread.

The Canes played about as bad as they have played all Calendar year in the series against the Islanders. The are a much much better team...

May 2, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  9. REVISion liked Brook!'s post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

88 people voted so far. Apparently draft generated some enthusiasm in Jets fans :)

May 2, 2024 at 6:51 PM
  10. Brook! replied to the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

88 people voted so far. Apparently draft generated some enthusiasm in Jets fans :)

May 2, 2024 at 6:48 PM
  11. Brook! liked KingRoach's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

I gave the draft an A. I would never grade a draft on what didn’t happen but rather what did happen. They got a high upside low...

May 2, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  12. Brook! liked Bills over Jets's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

It’s a pet peeve of mine when the draft pundits say a guy is “falling.” Nobody “fell” anywhere, that’s where their market value is. Just...

May 2, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  13. JetsNation06 liked Cman68's post in the thread Confidence level post draft.

Still in show me mode. Draft? FA? Hype? Seen this movie too many times.

May 2, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  14. JetsNation06 liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread Confidence level post draft.

I'm more confident because I know that we have a solid backup at LT for T. Smith, we have a slot WR in Corley that could make an...

May 2, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  15. abyzmul replied to the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

This year will be the deciding factor as to whether he can really command that giant salary, though. They limited him with zone...

May 2, 2024 at 6:00 PM