Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. jetophile replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

You don't need to get a sex change, don't worry.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:36 PM
  2. jetophile replied to the thread Netflix TV Shows Recommendation Thread.

I am Robbing Hood! I don't pay for anything! I was a guest on my friend's Netflix acct (remember share your pw?!), and I sail the high...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  3. NCJetsfan liked NYJalltheway's post in the thread OTAs.

Jets pessimism is a real thing. Good Lord you guys it's June and the season is over?[emoji1787] Sent from my genius mind.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  4. NCJetsfan replied to the thread OTAs.

I read the specific reason why the Jets didn't change mini-camp, and that's what I posted. It had nothing to do with not changing...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  5. NCJetsfan liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

They’ll both find other jobs though. Saleh probably as a defensive line coach or defensive quality control somewhere with the...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  6. NCJetsfan liked Brook!'s post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

I agree with you on both Joe D and Salah. Joe D might eventually get a GM job who knows but Salah as a HC is done in my opinion.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  7. Dierking replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

bitches be mean to each other yo

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  8. GreenFan15J replied to the thread The Official Fishing Thread is here!.

nice reel and good price point. I would go heavy on the Rod.

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  9. Jojo liked Brook!'s post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

Boss. I hear you. But without Rodgers this team isn't making the playoffs in the loaded AFC this year. Anything to alienate Rodgers is...

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  10. jetophile replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

Alright, I'm somewhat out of the loop on the recent happenings with Caitlin Clark. I'll posit what little I know, and give my...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  11. All Gas No Shake liked IDFjet's post in the thread OTAs.

Good point--if he played in a simple 4-3 or 3-4 he may not be the player we see now flying around the field. MC2 may be another example...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  12. BroadwayAaron replied to the thread Twitter report.

Bitch move but also... if you're gonna run your mouth anonymously, that's a bitch move too. I sure as shit don't feel bad for the guy. I...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  13. NY Jets68 liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Should NYJ make a move for Stephon Gilmore?.

I like Gilmore but I don't think its smart to have two "grabby" corners in Gardner and Gilmore. Opposing offenses would take advantage...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  14. dawinner127 liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

They’ll both find other jobs though. Saleh probably as a defensive line coach or defensive quality control somewhere with the...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  15. JackBower replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:13 AM