Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. JackBower liked Brook!'s post in the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

Congrats my friend. Happy for you. At least one of your teams gave you a championship. Enjoy :)

Jun 18, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  2. dmw replied to the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

Douglas is highly regarded as a GM and Saleh could easily get a DC job and possibly another head coaching job.

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  3. Since1969 liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread OTAs.

Rodgers wasn't going to go to minicamp whether it was in May, June, or July. Rodgers is the same guy who skipped Green Bay's minicamp...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:25 PM
  4. BrowningNagle replied to the thread OTAs.

See thats the thing he blew off Green Bay where they drafted, developed, and paid him well for 17 years. But we think he has a different...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  5. LAJet replied to the thread OTAs.

You absolutely, positively, undeniably do not know that. In GB he did not attend OTAs either. Different set of circumstances, different...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  6. LAJet liked NCJetsfan's post in the thread OTAs.

I read the specific reason why the Jets didn't change mini-camp, and that's what I posted. It had nothing to do with not changing...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  7. Ralebird replied to the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

What teams are trying to steal Douglas away from the Jets if he is so "coveted"? A head coach with some limited success in the past in...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  8. Red Menace liked JackBower's post in the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  9. BrowningNagle replied to the thread OTAs.

Rodgers wasn't going to go to minicamp whether it was in May, June, or July. Rodgers is the same guy who skipped Green Bay's minicamp...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:05 PM
  10. Ralebird replied to the thread ESPN Football Power Index has Jets finishing 7th seed in AFC.

Actually, my response was related to the chart in post #15, as that is what I believed post #17 referred to although that may have been...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  11. BrowningNagle replied to the thread Twitter report.

I actually think the opposite. Manish was banished cause of Joe Douglas. But Hughes is a Jets ball licker and the Jets & Joe Douglas...

Jun 18, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  12. jetophile replied to the thread Twitter report.

Social media is just weird to me. I'll always be a rebel, never joined anything, never will. A bunch of ninnies licking athletes balls...

Jun 18, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  13. Brook! replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

Congrats my friend. Happy for you. At least one of your teams gave you a championship. Enjoy :)

Jun 18, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  14. Brook! liked JackBower's post in the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 18, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  15. jetophile replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

You don't need to get a sex change, don't worry.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:36 PM