Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. boozer32 replied to the thread Preemptive "I Told You So" - Draft Edition.

All that could be said everyday for the last 40 years. The jinx has to be broken at some point. As a long time Jets sufferer we will...

May 20, 2024 at 6:43 PM
  2. abyzmul replied to the thread Confidence level post draft.

I concur

May 20, 2024 at 6:43 PM
  3. boozer32 liked Jets81's post in the thread Preemptive "I Told You So" - Draft Edition.

Are you penciling this draft class in as guaranteed starters or strong contributors this season? Fingers crossed. The WR depth isn’t...

May 20, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  4. boozer32 liked hornblower's post in the thread Preemptive "I Told You So" - Draft Edition.

As we post on Sat. the Jets have top 10 talent. Joe Douglas has put together a good roster. Last year they were ready to improve but...

May 20, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  5. boozer32 replied to the thread Preemptive "I Told You So" - Draft Edition.

Fuaga and AVT could have blocked out the sun.

May 20, 2024 at 6:36 PM
  6. boozer32 liked stinkyB's post in the thread Preemptive "I Told You So" - Draft Edition.

I liked Fuaga as well, but I'm guessing they just saw him as a RT.

May 20, 2024 at 6:35 PM
  7. boozer32 liked Bills over Jets's post in the thread Confidence level post draft.

I’m not advocating taking a lesser prospect, I like Fautanu and Fuaga more than Fashanu. You could’ve started Fautanu at guard or RT...

May 20, 2024 at 6:32 PM
  8. boozer32 replied to the thread Confidence level post draft.

I'm, with you on the Olu gripes. I wanted Fuaga. I hope Olu pans out but I don't see him pancaking defensive linemen. I see the Jets...

May 20, 2024 at 6:27 PM
  9. boozer32 liked Bills over Jets's post in the thread Confidence level post draft.

I generally like this draft for the jets. Before the draft, I argued with some folks on here about taking a lineman over Bowers....

May 20, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  10. boozer32 replied to the thread Confidence level post draft.

I agree

May 20, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  11. Skicats liked barfolomew's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Fuck Tucker Carlson. Fuck A-a-Ron’s political views. Fuck you for posting this.

May 20, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  12. Skicats liked Jets81's post in the thread Rogers unfiltered with Tucker Carlson,,, a GREAT video to watch.

Only time I’ll watch this clown for 2+ hours is when he’s on the field.

May 20, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  13. LogeSection2RowJ replied to the thread The Jets Sign Olu Fashanu.

I wish Darnold and Wilson were expensive back-ups like that. One of them would probably still be here.

May 20, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  14. Since1969 liked Jeff M's post in the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

The Knicks were toast due to all the injuries. In terms of winning a championship losing Randall was probably going to do them in sooner...

May 20, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  15. Since1969 replied to the thread Iran's President may be dead.

Well, I guess we've got a new episode for the "Air Disasters" cable TV series.

May 20, 2024 at 4:11 PM