Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. BroadwayAaron liked REVISion's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I've been impressed by Davis' film as well. He's got quick feet for a guy his size.

May 2, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  2. NCJetsfan liked Footballgod214's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

I think Breece was 2nd round so no 5th yr for him. He'll probably get his 2nd contract before the other 3, my guess

May 2, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  3. Brook! replied to the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

Also 2 of those guys are on defense and 2 on offense. Let them stay together and be the team leaders after Rodgers is gone. Keep those 4...

May 2, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  4. Brook! liked HomeoftheJets's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

Exactly. That there are more than one of then makes it easy. Sign them all early at discounts, so even if one of them flops, you still...

May 2, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  5. jcass10 replied to the thread Does Jets have any holes in the roster after the Draft?.

Like I'm going to be saying all year, this will be under the impression the Jets are healthy. Safety is probably the only hole I see....

May 2, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  6. REVISion replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I've been impressed by Davis' film as well. He's got quick feet for a guy his size.

May 2, 2024 at 12:51 PM
  7. REVISion liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I always love the week after the draft when Jets blogger types put out all the film on our rookies. Allen's is by far the most...

May 2, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  8. jjt4201 liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

Keep fighting the good fight! Jordan Travis played under the spotlights for one of the best college football programs in the country...

May 2, 2024 at 12:37 PM
  9. RevisIsland18 liked BroadwayAaron's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

I always love the week after the draft when Jets blogger types put out all the film on our rookies. Allen's is by far the most...

May 2, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  10. James Hasty liked Borat's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

The way I saw this, we kinda got screwed by GB again. Not like last time, but still a little bit. That trade down in the 4th, from the...

May 2, 2024 at 11:59 AM
  11. BroadwayAaron replied to the thread Welcome to the Jets Braelon Allen (RB).

May 2, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  12. REVISion liked stinkyB's post in the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

Or luck into a Tom Brady....

May 2, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  13. abyzmul liked stinkyB's post in the thread Welcome to the Jets Jordan Travis (QB).

Bro, but those off(target)-platform throws.....

May 2, 2024 at 11:37 AM
  14. Borat replied to the thread POLLL: So how did the Jets do in 2024 Draft?.

The way I saw this, we kinda got screwed by GB again. Not like last time, but still a little bit. That trade down in the 4th, from the...

May 2, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  15. HomeoftheJets liked LogeSection2RowJ's post in the thread In 17 games, Sauce, Garrett, and Jermaine will be.....

This is a topic we're all wondering about. But I can't be the only one here also thinking of the irony of the Jets possibly dismantling...

May 2, 2024 at 11:29 AM