Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at TheGangGreen.com - New York Jets Message Board.

1. jetophile replied to the thread Netflix TV Shows Recommendation Thread.

I am Robbing Hood! I don't pay for anything! I was a guest on my friend's Netflix acct (remember share your pw?!), and I sail the high...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  2. NCJetsfan liked NYJalltheway's post in the thread OTAs.

Jets pessimism is a real thing. Good Lord you guys it's June and the season is over?[emoji1787] Sent from my genius mind.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  3. NCJetsfan replied to the thread OTAs.

I read the specific reason why the Jets didn't change mini-camp, and that's what I posted. It had nothing to do with not changing...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  4. NCJetsfan liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

They’ll both find other jobs though. Saleh probably as a defensive line coach or defensive quality control somewhere with the...

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  5. NCJetsfan liked Brook!'s post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

I agree with you on both Joe D and Salah. Joe D might eventually get a GM job who knows but Salah as a HC is done in my opinion.

Jun 18, 2024 at 1:12 PM
  6. Dierking replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

bitches be mean to each other yo

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:50 PM
  7. GreenFan15J replied to the thread The Official Fishing Thread is here!.

nice reel and good price point. I would go heavy on the Rod.

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:46 PM
  8. Jojo liked Brook!'s post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

Boss. I hear you. But without Rodgers this team isn't making the playoffs in the loaded AFC this year. Anything to alienate Rodgers is...

Jun 18, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  9. jetophile replied to the thread Women’s Basketball.

Alright, I'm somewhat out of the loop on the recent happenings with Caitlin Clark. I'll posit what little I know, and give my...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:56 AM
  10. All Gas No Shake liked IDFjet's post in the thread OTAs.

Good point--if he played in a simple 4-3 or 3-4 he may not be the player we see now flying around the field. MC2 may be another example...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:45 AM
  11. BroadwayAaron replied to the thread Twitter report.

Bitch move but also... if you're gonna run your mouth anonymously, that's a bitch move too. I sure as shit don't feel bad for the guy. I...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:23 AM
  12. NY Jets68 liked BrowningNagle's post in the thread Should NYJ make a move for Stephon Gilmore?.

I like Gilmore but I don't think its smart to have two "grabby" corners in Gardner and Gilmore. Opposing offenses would take advantage...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:18 AM
  13. dawinner127 liked Jonathan_Vilma's post in the thread How Bob Saleh gets his team back....

They’ll both find other jobs though. Saleh probably as a defensive line coach or defensive quality control somewhere with the...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  14. JackBower replied to the thread NBA Playoffs Thread.

[IMG]

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  15. dawinner127 replied to the thread Should NYJ make a move for Stephon Gilmore?.

No chance I'm resigning Reed. You sign Sauce and MC2 and hopefully you can get an outside guy from Stiggers or Echols. They showed us...

Jun 18, 2024 at 11:08 AM