All-Pro C Nick Mangold's status for Sunday's game against the Baltimore Ravens has been upgraded to "questionable" and it will be a gametime decision whether he plays or not. The Jets have six players listed as "probable" and all of them are expected to play.
Here's the final injury report:
New York Jets
Out: WR Logan Payne (wrist)
Questionable: C Nick Mangold (ankle)
Probable: WR Plaxico Burress (Hamstring), DB Antonio Cromartie (ribs). DL Mike DeVito (shoulder), LB David Harris (toe), WR Santonio Holmes (shoulder), DL Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder).
Out: WR Lee Evans (ankle), S Haruki Nakamura (knee), WR David Reed (shoulder), CB Jimmy Smith (ankle).
Doubtful: LB Dannell Ellerbe (thigh).
Questionable: CB Chris Carr (thigh), G Ben Grubbs (toe).
Probable: C Matt Birk (knee), DE Cory Redding (toe).
- RB LaDainian Tomlinson averages 85.5 rush yards per game vs. Baltimore (342 yards in 4 games)
- WR Santonio Holmes aims for 7th consecutive game with a TD vs. Baltimore. He has 7 TD receptions vs. Ravens, most vs. any opponent.
- WR Derrick Mason spent 6 seasons (2005-10) with Baltimore. Mason (11,962) needs 38 receiving yards to become 18th player in history to reach 12,000.
- The Ravens are 3-0 at home vs. Jets
- In 3 games vs. NYJ, WR Anquan Boldin averages 105.3 rec. yards per game (316 total) & aims for 3rd straight with 100+ rec. yards vs. Jets.
- WR Lee Evans has 5 career TDs vs. NYJ.
- LB Terrell Suggs has 15 sacks in past 19 games
- S Ed Reed has INT in 2 of 3 career games vs. Jets.