As it was expected, C Nick Mangold will miss Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders due to the ankle injury he suffered against the Jaguars. WR Logan Payne (wrist) and OL Rob Turner (ankle) are out as well. Undrafted rookie C Colin Baxter will start in place of Mangold.
Rookie DE Muhammad Wilkerson is questionable with a shoulder injury. He was limited in practice but is expected to play.
Here's the final injury report:
New York Jets
Out: WR Logan Payne (wrist), OL Robert Turner (ankle), C Nick Mangold (ankle)
Questionable: DE Muhammad Wilkerson (shoulder)
Probable: DE Mike DeVito (shoulder), WR Santonio Holmes (quadricep) LB David Harris (toe), S Jim Leonhard (hammy), S Eric Smith (ankle), DT Marcus Dixon (knee), QB Mark Sanchez (elbow), WR Derrick Mason (knee).
Out: WR Jacoby Ford (hamstring), S Michael Mitchell (knee), WR Louis Murphy (groin)
Questionable: WR DeMarcus Van Dyke (knee)
Probable: TE Kevin Boss (knee), S Jerome Boyd (knee), WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (knee), PK Sebastian Janikowski (foot), QB Jason Campbell (foot), CB Chris Johnson (groin), RB Darren McFadden (shoulder)
- Jets are 8-1 when QB Mark Sanchez has 2+ TD passes. He had 107 passer rating in only meeting vs. Raiders
- RB LaDainian Tomlinson has 2,017 rush yards & 22 rush TDs vs. Raiders, most vs. any opponent
- In last meeting vs. Raiders (w/ Pit. on 12/06/09), WR Santonio Holmes had 8 receptions for 149 yards (18.6 avg.) with 1 TD
- TE Dustin Keller had 3rd career 100-yard game last week (101) & Jets are 3-0 in such games
- CB Darrelle Revis had INT in last game vs. Raiders
- LB Calvin Pace had career-best 3 sacks vs. Oak. on 10/25/09
- Raiders have won 9 of past 12 against Jets at home
- In past 4 starts, QB Jason Campbell has completed 80 of 122 passes (65.6 pct.) for 814 yards with 5 TDs vs. 1 INT & 94.8 passer rating
- Campbell is 4-1 as starter at home for Oakland
- Raiders average 160.5 rush yards per game in 2011, 2nd-most in AFC (Bills, 190). Oakland has NFL-high 4 rush TDs this season
- Since ’10, RB Darren McFadden averages 130.9 scrimmage yards per game, 2nd-best in NFL
- WR Denarius Moore (5th round, No. 148) had career-high 5 catches for 146 yards (29.2 avg.) last week, including 50-yard TD
- DE Richard Seymour has 6.5 career sacks against the Jets